background

Saturday 8 June 2013

Diary Aw: Semester break

Assalamualaikum wbt

rindu.
rindu.
rindu.
lamenye tak mencoret tulisan kat sini.
But this night.
Allah swt give this chance.
This spirit.
Yaaa..
Alhamdulillah for all the nikmah.

I was already honeymoon  for semester break
about two month.
bestnyer cutiee..yea
My beloved family and me.We had a lot of time together.
Layan kerenah all my adeks.
My rutin.
Quite same.
Help my ummi.
Took my adeks from school.
Sometimes, cook to them.
n bla bla...
Really enjoy with them.

My forth adek, Siti Aisyah.

                                                            sibling lover.alifah.

I also spend a lot of time with my girlsfriends...
After we busying in study.
Struggle for exam.
Finally, with Allah's permission.
We met.
Have a good day together.
Talks more story.
And as girls..
we never can run from...
talking about our bodyshape...haha
That normal keh..
But , the most impotant thing is..
we can close our ukhwah.
yea..ukhwafillah

Sabda Rasulullah saw,

Sesiapa ingin yang kurniakan kebaikan kepadanya.
Nescaya Allah kurniakannya seorang teman yang setia.yang solih.
Sekiranya dia terlupa(lalai).
Dia menolong memberi ingatan.
Dan apabila teman itu mengingatkannya.
ia akan menolongnya.

And Alhamdulillah.
Allah give me teman - teman yang setia.
Till now, although we have own life out there.
But, we never forget each other.
Truely , I love them lillahitaala.


my adek super duper hepy!!

in peace.

my adek really love my friend.




On teacher's day

jogging atas buian



when we meet


bff


we have a picnic.

suapan manje

org kuat.hee

berarak.


smile.smile n smile.

buzying.



Their hepiness is my hepiness.
I really want to put a smile on their face.
Everyday. if I can.
yeahh.miss them.

With my relative.
We also have a good time  altogether.


with my extra excited cousin

lauk lauk wajib teganu kite.

bbq time.

 wait for the cik ayam 



Thanks to Allah for all that you give to me.
Parents.siblings.friends.relatives.
they really means to me.

O Allah ...
rahmatilah kami.
lindungilah kami dari segala kejahatan.
berkatilah rezki kami.
mantapkan ukhwah kami.
berilah kami kehidupan islam yang engkau redhai.

Allahuakbar.Allahuakbar.Allahuakbar.

salam sayang alifah buat semua.












No comments:

Post a Comment